This 98 page set gives you everything you need to help your students practice identifying numbers that are 10 more or 10 less! The activities in this packet have the same games for both double-digit and triple-digit numbers.
Your students will absolutely love using these activities to determine which numbers are ten more or ten less! As a teacher, you will enjoy how these activities can be differentiated for a variety of student needs!
All activities/centers include numbers represented by place value blocks or whole numbers. Here are the activities that are included in this HUGE 98 page set!
- Build a Snowman (Choose Double-digit or Triple-digit numbers, +Optional Follow-up Activity)
- Matching Mittens (Choose Double-digit or Triple-digit numbers, +Optional Follow-up Activity)
- Sequencing Snowflakes (Choose Double-digit or Triple-digit numbers, +Optional Follow-up Activity)
- Answer Keys for all activities
- Hundred’s chart (2 different varieties
To use: These activities can be used as centers, small groups or individually! There are follow-up activities and answer keys for students to check their work. Each of the activities can be differentiated to fit a variety of student needs!
Since there are so many activities, please make sure you use the Table of Contents (on page 2), to help you get to the pages you need!
If you like this activity, please leave us some positive feedback!
Also, please make sure you download our *FREE* Printing Tips by Classroom Canvas file to make sure the edges of the activity do not get cut off!
Please sign up for my newsletter for the latest updates! I take privacy VERY seriously and your information would never be sold or given away. Your email address is used ONLY for updates from Classroom Canvas.